What Makes us Unique
What makes us unique:
• Initial Exams are complimentary. We provide you with all the information at your first appointment such as readiness for treatment, treatment options, treatment time, and financial arrangements. If your child is not ready for treatment, we will place them on a complimentary recall program to monitor their growth until they are ready for treatment.
• Each patient’s orthodontic treatment is custom-made especially for them.
• Emergencies: There will always be an actual person answering your calls 24 hours, 7 days a week. Dr. Leung will be contacted if necessary. We care about you and we want you to know we are always available.
• Flexible financial payment options: We will present several payment options for you and will try to accommodate to your budget.
• No Hidden Fees: Your treatment fee includes all brackets, appliances, x-rays during treatment, deband, first set of retainers, and 1 year of retainer checks. There will not be any surprises during your treatment. No extra fees if your treatment extends beyond treatment time. And no fees for removing your braces!
• We offer multiple family discounts and phase II discounts if phase I was completed by us.
• Flexible Scheduling: You lead a busy life. We also offer weekend appointments and will vary our office lunch hours to accommodate to your schedule.
• We are State-of-the-Art. We are completely digital. We utilize digital x-rays, photos, computer imaging, “memory wires” for light forces, and temporary anchorage devices (TADS).
• Dr. Leung positions each and every bracket on each tooth, which is very important to an excellent final result.
• Sterilization: Your safety is very important to us. We never reuse brackets, bands, and wires between patients. Every instrument is sterilize properly before use.
• All clinical staff members are Registered Dental Assistants.
• Your treatment includes 1 year of follow-up retainer checks.
• Communication with your dentist: We maintain communication with your dentist before, during, and after your treatment. Dr. Leung will discuss your treatment with your dentist to make sure you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile.
• You have online access to appointment and account information 24 hours a day on our website: www.thesmilecrew.com. We also remind you of your appointments through phone calls, email, and texting.
• We have a complimentary coffee/tea bar in the reception area for parents, patients, and friends. Also, while are here, we have Netflix TV where you can access the lastest movies to watch.